2006 – Upgraded Railway Line "Sachsenmagistrale"
Upgraded railway line Karlsruhe – Stuttgart – Nuremberg – Hof – Dresden/Leipzig "Sachsenmagistrale"
section: Dresden – Leipzig/Werdau – Hof
Construction period: 1997 – 2006
DB Projekt Verkehrsbau
Project centre Dresden
Am Brauhaus 1
- Geotechnical and civil engineering consulting
- Examination and evaluation of soil-related planning documents
- Inspection of drawings for railway line and engineering constructions
- Geotechnical construction control
- Field investigations and field tests (soil testings)
- Soil mechanical lab tests
- Environmentally geotechnical expertise about contamination of entire railway line
- Working out of tender documents for above mentioned matters
Period of activities: 1997 – 2006